Best Blogger Tips

Sunday, August 8, 2010

What to wear?

One of the most frequent questions I get asked is, “What should we wear?”

I have found some Photographers with great advice so I figured I would just gather their links for you to check out!
Get Inspired!


kellyvphotography
goldapplephotography
jillthomasphotography
kristinrachellephotography
shannonjdodgephotography

I love cute props & accessories in any shot! If you have something you want to bring go ahead!
{Chairs, scarves, jewlery, bows, the list is endless!}
[Bring whatever to the photo shoot & I can help you decide what will look best! Just bring your style!]



Photobucket

Other sites to check out that have cute styles
Pink Pistachio 
Polyvore
Etsy
Gap
Forever21
Urban Outfitters
Express
Abercrombie & Fitch
Hollister
Anthropologie
Shabby Apple
Aldo
Janie & Jack
Knuckleheads
JCrew

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

0 -comment, i'll love it!:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comments! I love hearing your feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...