Best Blogger Tips

Friday, August 6, 2010

My Little Girl's newborn {Alexis Jade Marlor}

Ok so this has been a long process! I have attempted it on 4 different occasions & when I went to upload and didn't like anything that I had just shot - I don't know if I am a bit more pickier since it's my own little girl or if she just wasn't very cooperative along with me being overwhelmed being mom & photographer?! [probably a mix of both] But I finally got quite a few shots I liked so I thought I would finally share, I will most likely keep shooting to get a couple different shots I have been wanting to get but haven't had the time..

If you want to leave me feedback on which are your favorites I would love to hear!


































0 -comment, i'll love it!:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comments! I love hearing your feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...