Best Blogger Tips

Sunday, August 1, 2010

PRICING

I'M CURRENTLY ON HIATUS
NOT SURE WHEN I WILL BE BACK TAKING ON SESSION
you can find me over on Pillow Thought

I only take on a limited amount of sessions each month. 
So please be sure to contact me in advance if this is something you are highly interested in! lindseymarlor{@}gmail.com

Brand New & Little One Session - $200
[Little One Session- +$25 for each little one added to session]

Senior Session - $200

Maternity Session - $200

Family Session - $250

Large Family Session (includes extended family members 8+)- $500

Engagements - $300

Wedding Day Package - $1,000

Event Photography - $50-$100 (depending on type of event- e-mail for a price)
[If you have an event and just want a photographer there to capture the moment]
[Ex: Birthday parties, banquets, sporting events, labor, baby blessings, baptism, etc...]

EXTRAS {NEW} 
If you are a Blogger you will love this one!  I will do a customized animation for an extra $15. You must let me know before the shoot starts so I can shoot appropriately! They are the perfect personal touch for your blog!
Ex:


Mini Sessions - I no longer do mini sessions. Sorry about that!


[Prices are subject to change so always check back here before booking in case of an update]

WHY LINDSEY MARLOR PHOTOGRAPHY?
I hand over a dvd of images to you and allow you to print freely without charge. I will also cater the session to what style you are looking for! If you have a vision for your photoshoot, I would love to make it happen!

I will do custom packages so shoot me an e-mail with what you are looking for & we can always work something out to fit your needs & price range!

WHY CAN I ONLY E-MAIL TO BOOK WITH YOU?
This one is very simple!

E-mail is the best way for me to keep a "file" on you & your information! I had one bad scenario about a year ago where a client had contacted me on my cell, I was out and about running errands... I wasn't able to focus on the phone call so when I had got off the phone with her I thought I saved the number in my phone. But when the photoshoot was coming close and I was trying to get a hold of this client I realized it didn't save.. I tried searching through my phone call records and I couldn't find the number for anything! I was hoping so bad that this client would call me but she never did & the morning of the "suppose to be photoshoot" I was all ready to go incase she called but she never called.
SO the moral of the story is.......... e-mail is the BEST way to get ahold of me and I will be able to go over all of the details with you without any distractions. When the shoot comes close to time I will make sure we swap numbers so we will be able to better communicate!

WHY ARE YOUR PRICES HIGH?
You are not just paying for an hour or two of shoot time. I put MANY more hours on custom editing, uploading files, and going through and sorting through your images to pick the best possible images.  

Not to mention my photography equipment and cost of props.
These prices include: Time, Talent, DVD of edited images with full copyright.


WHAT EDITING DO YOU DO?
I always give you up to 3 different "looks" to each image on your disc - so what you see on my site is just one of the looks the family will receive. This goes along for every shoot I do.
"looks": ex: original, black and white, urban, vintage, etc. I will choose which looks will look the best with each individual photo.

I cater to your style!


WHERE WILL THEY BE TAKEN?
The only indoor session I will do is brand new & little ones everything else will be taken outside on location in natural light. Location can be your choice or I can scout out somewhere that will work for the look you are going for!

0 -comment, i'll love it!:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comments! I love hearing your feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...