Best Blogger Tips

Monday, August 9, 2010

Don't Forget...

The other day I received an email from the lady who runs Mytempleart.com and she let me know about a sale I had made... I put up some links on the sidebar if you are interested in buying prints they make for great gifts!

"Hey Lindsey,
It turned out beautiful and the customer loved it. They gave it to a family who lost loved ones in an airplane accident a year ago as a gift for the anniversary of the crash. It really touched them.

I've attached July's commission report for you to see.

Thanks for all that you do and good luck with future sales!"

Here's the different sizes, prices, and looks that are available

0 -comment, i'll love it!:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comments! I love hearing your feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...