Best Blogger Tips

Friday, April 16, 2010

Some of my work on mytempleart.com

About a month or so ago I received an e-mail from the owner of Mytempleart.com requesting to use some of my images for her site to sell. I thought it was a joke- but turned out to be for real so I jumped on the oppurtunity and was flattered to have been asked.. I just send her my images and she puts different effects & does all the work & shipping.. and I will receive a percentage of the sales. Kinda worked out nice! Hopefully there will be more pictures up as I continue to capture the Rexburg temple in the summer weather to come... These shots were all from Fall 2008 right after I got my Sony Cybershot H50.. so we will have to see what kind of magic I can work with my Nikon and current knowledge!

Check it out on MyTempleArt.com

Click here to see my temple shots

0 -comment, i'll love it!:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comments! I love hearing your feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...