Best Blogger Tips

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Friday's Film

Iris & Light.. they do amazinggg work and i've been obsessed ever since I found them.
Here's one of my favorites... I would love to have a little music video of our fam..
I also love how far creativity and film has come!!

Jana & Billy Engagement from IRIS AND LIGHT on Vimeo.

favorite part: hand squeeze 3x's - when I saw this I about died.. such a sweet little touch for the movie!
It has been a thing with my family ever since I was little and has carried on with me and my husband.

squeeze
1. i
2. love
3. you
you don't always have to be vocal about telling someone you love them. a little squeeze will do.

iris and light

0 -comment, i'll love it!:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comments! I love hearing your feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...