Best Blogger Tips

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Santa Session Update

I have decided not to do the Santa Session.. I never did find a good Santa and some other things that were going to be a bit difficult to accomplish in time! Sorry for the people who were interested I appreciate your support!

However, I just saw that Fat Cats in Rexburg is going to have a Santa!.. I'm not sure about their prices but I'm sure they will make it fun! They are having it every Saturday 12-4 starting this Saturday (every Saturday) until Christmas!

Also a fun little thing I saw last week...
A FREE call from the North Pole
Click on the site below & you will be able to have Santa call your kids and share with them a special message! [IT'S FREE]
I haven't personally done this so you will have to make a comment if you try it with your kids and let everyone know how it went!
http://www.christmasdialer.com/

0 -comment, i'll love it!:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comments! I love hearing your feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...