Best Blogger Tips

Monday, October 11, 2010

Just plain awkward

My husband and I were in Urban Outfitters a couple of weeks ago when he pointed out this book to me..

I browsed through it while he stood in line and I'm pretty sure I want it for a stocking stuffer this year.. anyways I just found out they have a website.. it's worth checking out if you haven't already!

Here are a few of my faves..
no worries.. I won't be getting any sweet ideas from there for your next photo shoot :)

Family Tree

"Even the tree felt this one was awkward"

The Cabbage Patch Diaries


That'll Do

"A rare example of father-daughter PDA."

The Bacon Brothers

"Sizzle on, boys. Sizzle on."

Window Shopping

0 -comment, i'll love it!:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comments! I love hearing your feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...