Best Blogger Tips

Monday, September 20, 2010

My 1st Mini Session

I was very impressed with doing a mini session! It was quick and the family was happy with their choices! I let them go through and pick out their favorite 10 for me to edit. Here are my favorite 5 shots out of the 10 they picked.

Mini Sessions are for the families out there who just want a quick photo shoot without all the stresses of dealing with the "crankiness" from the kids.. and sometimes husband that comes along with it :). I promise if you don't get any shots that you love I will be more than willing to re-shoot.
**Just another thing I thought I should share is that I always give you at least 5 different looks to each image on your disc - so what you see on my site is just one of the looks this family will receive. This goes along for every shoot I do.**





0 -comment, i'll love it!:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comments! I love hearing your feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...