Best Blogger Tips

Thursday, September 9, 2010

1/2 off photo sessions if you book at Farmers Market Friday -First 10 people!

We are going to have a table at the Rexburg Farmer's Market Friday (9/10) so come check us out!

I have 2 temple prints framed and up for sale - I will discount the price at the Farmers Market! You can also come and place orders if you want customized temple prints with your last name & wedding dates or whatever you would like and you will get to pick your print effect & temple choice!

[I am also going to take 1/2 off photo sessions for the first 10 people who book with me at the Farmers Market]
*you must mention that you saw this on my photoblog to get the discount & it does not apply to mini sessions or weddings*



0 -comment, i'll love it!:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comments! I love hearing your feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...