Best Blogger Tips

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Free 8 x10 Canvas

-UPDATE-
I received my canvas & it took about a week to get.. and it's nice quality.. I would highly recommend if you are checking into canvas - its at a good price!
Photobucket

I found this off of another blog & thought I would share for others to enjoy!
You get a free 8x10 & you only have to pay shipping! I just ordered one 8x10 from there and the charge for shipping was $14.95.. which is such a good deal for canvas.. they also have other good prices for their other sizes so you will have to go and check it out! I will update this when I receive my 8x10 and let you know how it turned out & how long it took to get...
[click here and it will take you to their site]



Sneak Peak of Payton..
I just did a photo shoot yesterday for Payton (7 months old- click here to remember her newborns I took) & She has grown so much & is such a cutie!! I'll be posting the rest soon!
Photobucket

0 -comment, i'll love it!:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comments! I love hearing your feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...