Best Blogger Tips

Sunday, August 16, 2009

Busy as a Bee

Well.... let's see where to start? I haven't updated this blog in a while! Don't worry there are going to be PLENTY of upcoming posts!
1. I tackled my first wedding in Memphis! I had Kara (a friend in Memphis/met her at BYUI) help me out at the temple and reception... I was soo glad she was there to help and take charge at the temple! It was a beautiful wedding and I was soo happy they asked! To be honest when they asked like four months ago I was 80% positive I would say no and didn't know if I was quite capable to be honest... but I did some major contemplating and decided who else if going to be the first guinea pig.. so I figured I better take advantage of the opportunity! I am so glad I did!

2. Before I left for Memphis (two nights to be exact) I took family picures for Tyson's cousin... Only ran into one BIG issue.. mosquito's, holy crap there were a ton!

3. Tomorrow, I am doing a small little session of "senior pictures".. and possibly a couple of cute kids pictures in the morning.

4. Then, when I arrive in SLC where my husband who I have missed soo much will be there to pick me up.. the next day I am going to be taking pictures for a friend Jessica and her sister Natalie.. they have two cute little (5&6 months?) girls!


So check back in the near future there will be tons to share!!

Here is a pretty big sneak peak of the wedding.. The couple was way too cute (made me want to re-live my wedding day)!!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. These look so good Linds! Congrats on your first wedding :) I'm excited to see more!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments! I love hearing your feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...